Benefits of Membership
- Oculus, the chapter's quarterly magazine
- Our bi-weekly newsletter
- Annual AIA New York Chapter Directory of Architecture Firms
- Architect magazine
- AIA New York State Architects Desk Reference (for Architect, Associate, and International Associate Members)
- Searchable web site directory of member-run Architecture Firms with pictures on aiany.org and through the national AIA web site’s Architect Finder
- Links to Corporate members in related industries
- Legaline offers AIA members access to phone consultations, providing information resource on legal and professional practice topics. Please CONTACT US for more information.
- AIA Advantage Program coordinated by AIA National staff for discounts and products and services firms and architects use. Visit the National website pages here.
- Free Continuing Education Programming for members
- Over 20 Program Committees and interest groups for face-to-face professional dialogue and education
- Affinity program offering 7% discount to Web based education from Open Online Academy (OOAc.org). Use discount code AIANY.
- Access to the AIA National Career Center
- 15% off PPI, (Professional Publications Inc.) professional development books and study aids, when purchases are made using the Promo Code AIA15 during checkout. See ppi2pass.com/promo for Promo Code terms and conditions.
- AIA members can receive 50% off a CODAworx Membership, an online platform showcasing commissioned artwork in architectural spaces. Members can also receive 50% off CODAworx's RFP Toolkit: BLAST and MANAGE (www.codaworx.com)
- AIA members and registered Architects can join the Museum of Modern Art as Artist Members at an annual rate of $35. (www.moma.org)
- Invitations to Center for Architecture Exhibition Openings
- Discounted enrollment in AIA New York Chapter Design Awards Program
- From exhibitions to receptions, local involvement encourages fellowship and increases knowledge of professional practice issues
The AIA New York Chapter is an active advocate at the city and state levels. Your membership in the AIA helps to bolster the design industry’s voice in the public arena. By participating in Lobby Day, testifying in a variety of public hearings, and interfacing with key elected officials and public agencies, the Chapter brings members' concerns and suggestions about design and construction issues to the table. Click here to view our most recent advocacy activities.
Visit: www.aia.org to learn about the wide array of member benefits provided through the National American Institute of Architects Headquarters, and www.aianys.org to learn about benefits provided by AIA New York State.
If you have don’t see a benefit here which you expected or have suggestions for additional services, please contact, Joseph Corbin, email@example.com, Member Services Coordinator, 212-358-6118.
AIA New York Chapter takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information furnished by the independent providers of products or services referenced in the AIA New York Chapter's website or any of its publications, nor does it endorse products/services for a particular use or in particular circumstances. No guarantee or warranty of any kind is to be inferred from the listing of information regarding any program. Members are advised to independently check information before basing decisions on such information.