McLaren Engineering Group (McLaren) has a 38 year history of providing multidiscipline consulting engineering services to clients nationwide. Headquartered in West Nyack, New York; with offices in Florida; Maryland; Connecticut; and California, McLaren provides premiere professional engineering services through seven technical divisions:
· Marine…provides underwater inspection and condition assessment services, coastal engineering expertise, marine design and construction management of all types of marine structures. In New York Harbor alone, our inspection P.E. divers have inspected over 2 million piles over the last decade.
· Site/Civil…proud to provide complete design and construction management services for all types of civil and site development projects, including large-scale mixed-use developments, parks and waterfront facilities.
· Building Structures…expertise encompasses all aspects of structural inspection, design and construction, including curtain wall design. McLaren has worked on over 4,000 building structures of varying degrees of complexity nationwide.
· Bridges, Highways, Rail…offers full bridge, roadway, and rail design, bridge condition assessments, and construction management services. Clients include many state and city DOTs and transit industry giants such as the NYC MTA, NYCEDC, and PANYNJ.
· Waterborne Transportation…offers design, permitting, and construction administration services for all types of waterside landings and terminals and their upland facilities/infrastructure. In the Northeast, McLaren has designed over 50 ferry terminal facilities with associated upland infrastructure.
· Forensics…responds to calls for expert witness testimony and provides forensics analysis of failed structures. Examples have included the I-40 Bridge collapse in Oklahoma, the Queen Isabella Causeway, and a super grid collapse in the Atlantic City Convention Center.
· Entertainment…at the forefront of the design of scenic and entertainment structures, staging, rigging, and show action equipment. Recent projects include stage sets for the Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, as well as the renowned Cirque de Soleil.
Our services include feasibility studies; project management; all phases of design (from conceptual to final); preparation of specifications and cost estimates; value engineering; constructibility reviews; and construction services including: shop drawing review, field inspection/supervision, contract administration,CPM scheduling, and as-built drawing preparation.
Our 165 person staff includes skilled civil, geotechnical, structural, marine, and mechanical engineers, P.E. licensed underwater inspectors, construction management specialists, specification writers, and CAD designers experienced in the latest computer-aided design equipment and software. McLaren’s growth is attained by providing timely, innovative, and cost effective solutions.